Paideia Academy students reach state and school learning goals by participating in an academically rigorous and content rich curriculum. Paideia Academy ensures that all students meet his/her full potential by:
- Using a co-teaching model to increase grouping opportunities and differentiated instruction.
- Using the Core Knowledge Sequence in all grade levels. The Sequence is aligned with Minnesota's State Standards and develops student knowledge and skills in a systematic manner.
- Using Balanced Literacy, Singapore Math, FOSS Science, and 6+1 Writing Traits Program.
- Providing Spanish, Classical Studies, Art, Physical Education, and Music.
- Offering student enrichment activities and learning clubs to reinforce and extend classroom learning.
More details on all our curricular areas below: